The lawsuit claims that Mead Johnson & Company, LLC (“Defendant”) deceptively packaged and labeled certain Enfamil brand formula Products as being able to make a specific number of liquid ounce bottles of formula.
Application address: click here
Submit directly online.
Step by step
1.Fill out the registration form
3.Pay attention to trial time
- Exclusion Deadline：Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Objection Deadline：Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Claim Form Deadline：Monday, October 31, 2022
- Final Approval Hearing Date：Thursday, September 22, 2022
Application Deadline: 10/31/2022
Who Can Claim: You can claim as long as you have purchased the following Mead Johnson products from Jan 1, 2017 to June 23, 2022
Estimated Compensation Amount
(Total Compensation Amount $8.4M)
- If there is no proof of purchase, each product will be compensated for $3, and a maximum of 5 products can be declared for a total of $15;
- If there is a purchase certificate, each product will be compensated for $3, and a maximum of 15 products can be declared for a total of $45;
Remember to save the confirmation page after the declaration is completed, it may be used in case you need to change it later. Pay attention to the time of payment.
Please note that you must provide true and valid information when filing a class action filing. False filing is a violation of federal law.