Amazon has launched a new promotion for its Amazon Photos app. Eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload photos to the Amazon Photos app for the first time are eligible for a $15 promotional credit. Check out the details below.
Here’s how this promotion works
- Download and log in to the free Amazon Photos app;
- See if you are eligible for the offer
- Turn on autosave to automatically back up your photos and free up space on your phone;
- Within 4 days, you will receive an email with a $20 Amazon credit
*terms and Conditions
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 30, 2022.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
- This offer is not available to Prime trial members.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within 7 days confirming when the promotional credit has been applied to your customer account
- Promotional credit will expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 15, 2022.
- Offer only applies to an order over $30 of products sold by Amazon.com
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
For most people, this is a very simple bonus. Just download the Amazon Photos app and upload a photo. Get $15 off your next $30 purchase. But not everyone is eligible, you can simply check it out.
Don’t miss any offer updates
Click the red bell in the lower right corner to subscribe to this site
Send messages up to 5 times a week