Today we are going to introduce an amazing website: RebateKey.
Rebatekey (cashback) should not be unfamiliar to consumers, especially during Black Friday, many shopping malls (such as JCPenney, Macy’s, etc.) have Mail-in Rebate or Online Rebate.
It is to send a cashback form after buying something, and it will return a certain amount. Sometimes the item is equivalent to free after adding cashback.
There is no need to comment after purchasing on RebateKey, the process is simple and straightforward.
What can RebateKey do?
- For us, when we can buy some cheap or even free goods, why not do it!
- For merchants, it is mainly promoted after the new product is launched (but it is against the policy to require users to purchase reviews, so RebateKey firmly does not allow merchants to ask for mandatory reviews after purchase).
- Another point, which I think is very potentially valuable: discounting your Amazon Gift Card. Through these free products, we can spend some unused Amazon gift cards, and then we can withdraw them after 35 days (as we all know, the general GC trading platform does not charge Amazon GC).
- Discount VGC 100%: Like Amazon GC, if you have unused VGC, you can also discount it.
How to find free items?
Cashback process example
If you don’t have an account, you can consider using the recommended link to register: Click to register~
Let’s take a specific product as an example to see how to get 100% Rebate. This time I randomly chose a free product, which is a eyelash.
You can see that the original price is$17.97, and the price after Rebate is $0.00, which is free. The reward is $1, and the total rebate is $18.97.
Pay attention to the “Only 10 more available today!” below the button, which means that there are 10 left to redeem today.
- Buy the product at the original price (cannot use any coupons and promo codes)
- Fill in the Rebate Key within 1 hour after placing the order, this key is the order number
- Wait for the seller to review and agree
- A family can only register one account
- The cashback will be held for 35 days and can be withdrawn after 35 days
- The product obtained cannot be used for resale
Next, click the button at the bottom to jump to the corresponding product page on Amazon. After placing an order on Amazon, we will get an order number order_number, then go back to the RebateKey page, copy and paste the order number and submit it (note that there is a 60-minute countdown above, the order number must be submitted within 1 hour ):
- Up to 10 per day
- Up to 150 per month
How to withdraw
- direct mail check
- PayPal (but it must be done after a Check is received, I guess it is to verify that the address really exists)
- Various Gift Cards (including Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Visa, etc.)
- The withdrawal cycle can be selected daily (Daily), weekly (Weekly) or monthly (Monthly), and no handling fee will be charged for weekly and monthly.
When can I withdraw cash?