I assume you have some initial understanding of RebateKey but are still confused about how to start getting your first free product. Don’t worry, here is a step-by-step guide, you just need to follow the steps and you will be successful in getting your free product.
How to Use Rebatekey?
The items on RebateKey are generally heavily discounted, but there are also many 100% rebates, so how do you find these 100% rebates? Follow me step by step
Sign up Rebatekey
Go to the RebateKey website and register as a new user.
Pick the products you like, you can pick them directly from the home page. Information about each home page product includes
- Product remaining in stock for the day
- Additional bonuses (not available for every product)
You can also click on the product information to see more information, such as Amazon links, seller information, product reviews, etc.
As you can see, the original price is $25.99 and the price after the rebate is $0.00, which is free. The bonus is $1.00 and the total rebate is $26.99.
Notice the “Only 1 left today!” under the button, which means there is 1 left to redeem today.
You can also use the filters to filter the products that meet your requirements.
Clicking to purchase a product will redirect you to purchase on Amazon. (All purchases occur on Amazon and your order tracking is viewed on Amazon). What do you need to do?
- Purchase the product at the original price (no coupons or promo codes can be used);
- Fill in the rebate key (order number) within 1 hour of placing the order;
- Wait for the seller to review and agree
After you submit your order successfully you can check the status of the amount waiting for cashback and rewards (if any) here. If you don’t want to buy this product remember to cancel the purchase instead of just abandoning it, but don’t return more than 6 rebates within 30 days or your account will be limited.
There is a limit to the number of products that can be claimed as rebates per account, but this limit is limited to products with discounts greater than 80%:
- Maximum of 10 per day
- Maximum of 150 per month
Each time you make a successful purchase, the number of products you can claim is reduced accordingly, and you can see in your account what the remaining amount is.
The cashback amount can be withdrawn 35 days after receiving the cashback.
There are three ways to withdraw cash:
- Direct mail check
- PayPal (but it must be done after a Check is received)
- Various Gift Cards (including Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Visa, etc.) You can click here for instructions on withdrawing gift cards from the official website, which is also one of the most recommended methods of withdrawal to use.
The withdrawal cycle can be selected daily (Daily), weekly (Weekly) or monthly (Monthly), and no handling fee will be charged for weekly and monthly.
- Do not purchase if there is a price difference between the event and the product listing Product
- For US residents only
- Do not contact sellers directly through the marketplace
- Do not resell
- Do not purchase the same product multiple times
- Create and actively use only one account per person per mailing address
- Do not use the same order ID on multiple rebates
You have completed all the steps of your purchase and are now waiting for your cash back.
If the check has not arrived 20-35 business days after the “estimated delivery date” shown in your wallet, please contact customer support.
If you believe there is a problem with any of your rebates or that the seller has incorrectly denied the rebate, please contact our customer support as soon as possible as they will not be able to assist you or approve your refund if not notified within the first 60 days of the rebate request.
Site Like Rebateskey
If you want to save more on your shopping or everyday spending, here are a few different tired cashback rewards apps you should use: