When American households mention buying home improvement products, some will think of going to Amazon, Walmart, and other large retail stores to buy them.
But there are still many who choose to go to Home Depot to buy. According to data, Home Depot has become the world’s largest home improvement retailer, with more than 2,300 stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
You may already be a Home Depot user struggling to find home improvement supplies and high renovation costs. You want to save as much money as possible and try to find discounts and coupons. Well, I tell you that Home Depot is offering 11% rebate on select items.
Do not believe? Step by step teaches you how to get an 11% rebate and other policy details you should know.
What is Home Depot’s 11% rebate policy?
Home Depot offers an 11% rebate program for eligible in-store purchases. This usually provides an 11% rebate on eligible items in the form of a store gift card, but the rebate cannot be combined with other Home Depot offers.
It’s worth noting that the rebate is only for in-store purchases and does not apply to online purchases. Also, you need to claim the rebates within 30 days. Appeal rebates are not accepted for expired items.
Home Depot’s 11% rebate is usually around the same time as Menards’ 11% rebate is generally. Because this rebate program is mainly a business strategy for Menards.
You may also want to check out recent Home Depot rebate times, a list of participating stores, and more. I’m sure Home Depot will offer more and more promotional dates that can save you a lot of money on your home improvement projects.
How Does The Home Depot 11% Rebate Work? Step by step
First, you need to keep the shopping receipt, and if you have lost it, you can ask the store to reprint a new receipt.
You can apply for rebates by filling out the form online or by mailing the form. It is recommended to use the online form-filling method because the speed of a successful rebate will be much faster. If you have multiple receipts, you must submit each receipt separately.
The following are the specific operation steps of the two methods:
- Go to The Home Depot’s rebate Site
- Enter your purchase date (the purchase date needs to match the promotion date)
- Enter your purchase information: receipt number / total amount / PRO Xtra ID (optional)
- Click Continue
- Enter your real contact information
Home Depot will process the rebate request and send your gift card within 6-8 weeks.
Submit by mail
- Go to The Home Depot’s rebate Site
- Select the rebate period according to your purchase date and print the rebate form
- Fill in the required content of the form
- Print the form and mail it in the same envelope as the purchase receipt
- Mailing address: 11% Rebate, Promo Code: [listed on rebate form], PO Box 540059, El Paso, TX 88554-005.
If you do not receive your gift card within 10 weeks of submission, you can contact Customer Service at (866) 451-1357 for assistance.
What states are valid for an 11% rebate?
Home Depot is only offering 11% rebate promotions in states where Menards stores are located, as listed below
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Note: Not all Home Depots in a state are eligible for an 11% rebate, you’ll need to check with your local store for 11% rebates promotions before purchasing to ensure you’re getting rebate. The reference address is provided here.
What are the Home Depot 11% rebate Exclusions?
The Home Depot 11% rebate program does not include many items, including gift cards, weber, John Deere, and other branded items. For more excluded products, you can check the contents of this table.
Also, you cannot combine the Home Depot discount with any other offer or promotion. You can only successfully get the 11% rebate when you purchase the item at full price.
What’s Not Included?
- Find the product you want to buy at Home Depot
- Find the SKU of the product (in the upper right corner)
- Open the exclusion form and press CTRL+F to enter the SKU
- If you can find a matching SKU, it means that this product cannot get an 11% rebate
If you don’t get 11% rebate on your purchases, try other rebate platforms to help you save money.
What are The Home Depot 11% Rebate Terms and Conditions?
- Make sure your Home Depot offers 11% rebate
- Make sure you are buying in-store. Online purchases are not eligible
- Valid receipts need to be kept.
- Submit the tax refund application form within 30 days of purchase
- Make sure the SKU is eligible for a rebate
- You’ll get your rebate in the form of a Home Depot gift card
- It takes 6-8 weeks for Home Depot to apply for the rebate (if you choose to mail it instead of filling out the online form, it will take longer)
How to Track Home Depot 11 Rebate?
Two Ways to Successfully Track Home Depot’s 11% rebate Progress
1. Online Inquiry
Track your Home Depot 11% rebate progress online easily with the Home Depot rebate Tracker. You just need to enter the tracking number on the tracker to check. If you forget the tracking number, you can also enter the relevant information to obtain the tracking content.
2. Telephone Inquiry
Call Home Depot Customer Service at 1-866-451-1357 and ask about tracking your Home Depot 11% rebate.
How long does it take for Home Depot to rebate?
In principle, The Home Depot processes rebate applications by the time of submission, including online submission forms and mail-in forms. It is clear that submitting the form online to get the processing speed is superior to the mailing form.
Normally Home Depot processes rebate claims within 6-8 weeks. You should be notified by email within 4-6 weeks of the submission date for the rebate. If the rebate notification has not been received for more than 10 weeks, you should track the rebate progress or contact customer support at 1-866-451-1357.
How often does Home Depot run its 11% rebate promotion?
It’s hard to say, based on experience Home Depot runs multiple 11% rebate promotions each year. But it is impossible to judge when it will start and when it will end.
But you can predict whether Home Depot will have an 11% rebate promotion in the future by going to the Menards store because their promotion dates are always close together. But the difference is that Menards stores only allow rebates on purchases in the week they are offered, while Home Depot allows 30 days from the date of purchase. This is where Home Depot is better than Menards.