If you like to shop at Home Depot, remember to pay attention to the Home Depot 11% rebate policy. According to my attention, Home Depot will have an 11% rebate event every two months (not necessarily correct). You can subscribe to this site to receive 11% rebate notifications.
Update 11/15/22: Deal is start and valid until 11/23/22.
Update 11/09/22: Deal is start and valid until 11/13/22.
Update 11/01/22: Deal is start and valid until 11/06/22.
Update 10/18/22: Deal is start and valid until 10/23/22.
Update 10/11/22: Deal is start and valid until 10/16/22.
- Get 11% back at Home Depot on your in-store purchase.
What states are valid for an 11% rebate?
Home Depot is only offering 11% rebate promotions in states where Menards stores are located, as listed below
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
What are The Home Depot 11% Rebate Terms and Conditions?
- Make sure your Home Depot offers 11% rebate
- Make sure you are buying in-store. Online purchases are not eligible
- Valid receipts need to be kept.
- Submit the tax refund application form within 30 days of purchase
- Make sure the SKU is eligible for a rebate
- You’ll get your rebate in the form of a Home Depot gift card
- It takes 6-8 weeks for Home Depot to apply for the rebate (if you choose to mail it instead of filling out the online form, it will take longer)
Click here to learn more about Home Depot’s 11% rebate requirements and steps
Don’t miss any offer updates
Click the red bell in the lower right corner to subscribe to this site
Send messages up to 5 times a week