Some Discover cardholders can get $20 off their $20.01 purchase by setting Discover as Amazon’s default payment method.
- Click here to enter the event page, follow the prompts to set the Discover card as the default payment method;
Add items over $20.01+ to your cart, sold and shipped by Amazon.com;
- Enter coupon code at checkout: 22DISCOVER20
- Pay with your Discover card and get -$20 off.
Expires on 07/13/2022, or until the total amount of $373,745 is redeemed, so hurry up~
- This is a limited-time promotion. Get $20 off using the promotional code above when you add your Discover Card to your Amazon wallet and spend a minimum of $20.01. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PM PT on 07/13/2022, or (b) the time at which offers worth $373,745 have been redeemed. The promotion will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $20.01 of eligible products using a Discover Card added to your Amazon wallet and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added card after 06/22/2022.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20 per eligible Cashback Bonus® or Miles enrolled card per one account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $20.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Discover rewards, if used as a payment method.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Discover Cashback Bonus or Miles card issued in the United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Welcome to join my telegram channel：moneyfreedom