Amazon Prime Day is Amazon’s own shopping festival, which happens every year, and this year’s dates have been set for July 12-13. The 48-hour sale of various products is called the best time of the year for Prime members, and it is easy to earn back the annual membership fee.
- Click here to get Amazon Prime Day Deal
- Click here to collect stamps for $10
- Click here to try Prime
- Event Dates: 07/12/2022 – 07/13/2022 (48 hours)
- Prime members only (now is the best time to try Prime members, cancel if you don’t need it)
Promotions: Amazon first offers gift cards (Amazon Credit) through some activities, see below for details.
- Please keep an eye out for updates to this article! Don’t miss the latest event updates!
Offer Update List
Here is a concise list of the benefits of this article, you can go to the following for a detailed introduction.
- Added 06/27: Click and browse the Affirm page to get $2 credit to spend on Prime Day. The number is limited every day, it is recommended to bookmark this link to refresh at any time: https://amzn.to/3nlf4JJ
- Added 06/25: Amazon Adds Discover Card as Default Payment Method Get $20 Off $20.01+ | Event Details
- Get $10 credit on Amazon Stamp Collection
- Amazon App Shopping Latest Deals: Get $15 Off $25 Coupon
- $10 Off $20 Purchase with Amazon Pickup (Coupon Code 10OFFPICKUP)
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited is free for two months
- Audible free one month
- Added 06/22: Amazon Music Unlimited Free Four Months – Event Link
- Added 06/22: Prime members get 3 months of Wondery+ Podcasts for free – Event Link
- Added 06/22: Free Three Months of Audible Premium+ for Prime Members – Event Link
- Updated 06/22: Pay with at least 1 MR point to get 50% off – Event Details
- Added 06/22: (Not yet started) Buy $50 Amazon GC and get $12.5 credit, promo code “EGCPRIME22”, –Promotion Details
- Updated 06/20: Buy P&G supplies, get $20 credit + $15 cashback when you spend $75-Event Details
- Updated 06/19: Buy $40 Amazon GC and get $8 bonus: Promo code “USEGC122”, until 06/24.-Event Details
Check out the Affirm page and get $2
Starting on 06/27, just click on this Affirm page and take a look around to get $2 credit to spend on Prime Day.
There is a limit on the number of items per day, on a first-come-first-served basis. It is recommended to bookmark this page link: https://amzn.to/3nlf4JJ. You can check whether the activity is active every day at midnight.
Get three months of Audible Premium+ for free
Exclusive to Prime members, Amazon gives you three free months of Audible Premium+ service, click here or the button below to get started:
Event deadline: 07/31/2022.
You can end the trial at any time after the trial starts to avoid automatic renewals.
Audible Premium Plus is an audiobook service that allows you to:
- Free access to many audiobooks;
- You can also get a free audiobook every month;
- Enjoy many other purchase benefits.
Buy $40 Amazon GC and get $8 bonus
Open the event page, you can see the following event tips, buy a $40 Gift Card and get a $8 bonus, and use the coupon code “USEGC122” at checkout:
- Deadline 06/24
- Receive $8 bonus within 2 days of placing your order
- Earned $8 bonus- valid August 9, 2022, 11:59 PM (PT)
Get $10 credit on Amazon Stamp Collection
Complete 4 tasks (Stampcard) to earn $10 credit until 07/13/2022.
First click here to enter the event page, then click the “Activate your Stampcard” button to activate (be sure to activate it before doing the task). The four tasks are:
- Buy a $5+ Prime-eligible item (that’s the one with the Prime logo)
- Watch a show on Prime Video
- Listen to a song on Prime Music
- Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading
You can track your progress on the event page, and you’ll receive an email when you get it all together with the $10 credit and how to redeem it. This promotion is for Prime members only, click here to try it for free for 30 days.
Get $15 off your $25 purchase on the Amazon App. It is available twice, also for old users
New Amazon App users can get a $15 off $25 coupon that can be used twice! Note: Although it is said to be a new user of the app, but netizens have tested it, and some old users can also, be sure to try it!
Event address: click here (deadline 07/31/2022)
About Prime members
If you are not a Prime member yet, you can refer to the following articles and strategies on this site:
《Too expensive? 8 Ways To Get Your Amazon Prime Membership For Free》
Prime Day deals are huge every year, and some are even better than Black Friday, so don’t miss out!
Because it is limited to Prime members, many people say that this time is actually the best time to try Prime members (if you are not already a member), and you can try it for 30 days (6 months for students). During the trial period, you can participate in Prime Day activities and enjoy free 2-day shipping (1-day or even same-day in some places).
In the past few days, you can also get some credit gift cards according to the above method, friends, don’t miss it!
Welcome to join my telegram channel：moneyfreedom