Whole Foods Market sells a variety of health products and organic foods. Some shops even have restaurants and coffee shops. It can be said that shopping at the whole foods market is common in daily life. I’m looking if there is a way I can save more money by doing cashback on whole foods. I finally found the answer.
Do Whole Foods offer cash back?
The simple answer is yes! But I guess a lot of people don’t know that there is cashback on whole foods. That would miss a lot of cash! But the complicated cashback process can make it difficult to understand how to operate. After my operation, I will provide 3 ways for you to easily get cashback on whole foods. This can be a great way to make money for your normal shopping. Honestly, cash back on grocery shopping is one of the most satisfying ways to save.
“We are excited to launch the Amazon Rewards Visa Card in our stores, offering benefits to our customers on all of their purchases at Whole Foods Market,” said Whole Foods CEO John Mackey in their press release mentioning the benefit.
Use Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card To earn 3% Cashback
This is a partnership between Whole Foods and Amazon. You need to pay for your order with Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, and you will automatically get 3% cash back. This is a very difficult cashback rate to beat, and owning an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card is not a particularly difficult thing to do.
credit card information
- Requirements: Amazon Prime Membership
- Pros: No annual fee/no foreign transaction fee
- Qualifying Prime members get 3% cash back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Review: If you are already an Amazon Prime member, it is strongly recommended that you apply for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card as the main payment method for whole foods. It is very easy to automatically get 5% cash back. But if you’re not an Amazon Prime member and you occasionally shop at Whole Foods, you don’t need to sign up for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Download the Ibotta app on your iPhone
Ibotta is one of the easy-to-use apps that support whole foods cashback. You can keep the receipt after shopping and upload the receipt to get cash back. Ibotta will pay your earnings as you go along. no strings attached. But not every item will get cashback. Ibotta provides cashback based on different items, so you can check whether the item you want to buy on the day has cashback before shopping to decide whether to buy it or not.
If you want to know more about the Ibotta review, you can click this article to read.
How to use Ibotta for cashback?
- Download the Ibotta app from the app store and register;
- View items and stores that have cash back on the day;
- Add offers on products you want to buy;
- Save the receipt after placing the order;
- Take a photo of the receipt and upload it to Ibotta
- You will have your cashback in your account within 48 hours.
Review: Ibotta provides a receipt and will automatically cash back according to the type of goods purchased. It is very simple to operate, and you only need to upload a photo of the receipt after each purchase. It’s also a good idea to spend 10 seconds and get easy cash back.
Download the Fluz app on your iPhone
Fluz is used differently than Ibotta. It is by purchasing a gift card and then paying with the gift card. It is a new type of cashback application, so each cooperative merchant gives a relatively large amount of cashback.
How to use Fluz for cashback?
- Download the Fluz app from the app store and register;
- Purchase gift cards for the same amount at checkout;
- Purchase a gift card for the same amount at checkout – generate a barcode;
- Merchant scans the barcode to pay for the order;
- You will have your cashback in your account within 48 hours;
- Get an extra 0.5% cash back with Apple Pay.
Review: The rebate model of Fluz is relatively new, and you need to buy a gift card first and then pay, so it will be a bit troublesome. If you want to know more about the Fluz review, you can click this article to read.
Whole Foods is already an indispensable shopping place in life. Amazon has cut prices on Whole Foods to make Whole Foods more affordable. Add in the 3-4 ways you can use your extra cash back, and who can say no to shopping at Whole Foods? Remember, we want to profit from our cashback!
Don’t miss any offer updates
Click the red bell in the lower right corner to subscribe to this site
Send messages up to 5 times a week