P&G has many of our commonly used brands, including but not limited to Bounty, Tide, Charmin, Pampers, etc.
It was originally a Prime Day event, but I found that it can also be stacked with the official Rebate, which is a good time to stock up:
- Amazon Prime Day Early Access: Get $20 credit when you spend $75 or more, click to go directly;
- P&G Official Rebate, $15 back when you spend $50, the deadline is 06/30, click here to view the Rebate (if you are a new user, click here to sign up for a P&G account).
1. Amazon Prime Day Event
- Product brands include but are not limited to Bounty, Pampers, Tide, Gain, Dawn, Cascade, Mr. Clean, Swiffer, Always, Olay, Gillette, Venus, Charmin, Metamucil, Braun, etc.;
- $20 credit will be sent via email before Prime Day begins;
- $75 items must be purchased in one order;
- Event Deadline: July 13 11:59 pm.
- Earned $20 can only be used for Prime Day purchases (07/12 – 07/13)
2. P&G Official Offer Rebate
Amazon’s campaign can be stacked with this official Rebate because Amazon is listed in the Merchant listing for the Rebate campaign.
You can choose to get $15 back when you spend $50, or $5 back when you spend $20.
- If you are a new P&G user, you can click here to register a P&G account;
- Then shop on Amazon;
- Then click here to fill in the form and upload the receipt;
- Cashback is issued in the form of Prepaid Visa;
- Event Deadline: 06/30 (note that it ends earlier than Amazon’s event above).
Related reading for amazon prime day guide:
- Get $10 credit on Amazon Stamp Collection
- Amazon App Shopping Latest Deals: Get $15 Off $25 Coupon
- $10 Off $20 Purchase with Amazon Pickup (Coupon Code 10OFFPICKUP)
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited is free for two months
- Audible free one month
Welcome to join my telegram channel：moneyfreedom